Syracuse University brings together faculty who are distinguished scholars and great mentors with enterprising students from all walks of life. Our faculty and students are involved in a broad spectrum of study and research, from physicists and biologists to literary scholars and those who work in the social sciences. They are all united by a single goal: to create greater understanding and make an impact in the world.
We’re dedicated to providing our researchers with everything they need to carry out their work. Resources and support are available through:
SU Libraries Research Support
Offices that support researchers:
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Office of Sponsored Accounting
- Office of Research Integrity and Protections
- Office of Technology Transfer
- Office of Research Development
- Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Libraries Research Services
For more information on research support, contact the Office of Research at 315.443.2492 or visit the office at 304 Lyman Hall.